August 20, 2012

Weekend Waygone 10

This week is our last before the big Vernissage show and before we all pack up and leave this marvelous French summer home.  This weekend was a busy one etching plates and getting some printing done.  Now I must clean a few pieces up, frame a bunch of things, and work on some drawings.  The show isn't until Friday, but we are going to be in exhibition cleaning mode starting Wednesday, so now is indeed the crunchiest of the crunch time.  You can see from the state of my bed that I have some work ahead of me... and that I am doing my best to prevent myself from getting too comfortable.  I can't sleep away the precious time I have left!  Hopefully I'll have my camera with me throughout the week while we transform our village into a gallery space.

No comments:

Post a Comment