November 13, 2012

Wandering. Not Lost.

Hello from the great beyond.  I've been a bit MIA lately, but this is a note to ensure my return.  I have been all too consumed with work, travel, relocation, and all that fun stuff that comes with being an adult.  Exciting things on the horizon for me include finishing up work in Virginia, getting back up to New Hampshire to pack and purge all of my possessions, then heading South and settling down in Georgia for a bit. 

I WILL return, but it must wait until I am off of my crazy schedule and I have a second to gather my thoughts.  Some spoilers for what may come involve the three separate packages I am waiting for.  Yarn, knitting needles, and crochet hooks abound.  I can't wait!  I have successfully followed two knitting patterns and I am hooked.  Why I was so afraid and unable to attempt patterns before, I haven't the slightest clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment