September 4, 2012

Draw Draw Draw

 I've been back in the States for a week and have resorted to the drawing pad to relive memories from France.  I'll be putting some drawings up as I go in a little pop-up shop too!  Each pencil drawing will start off on sale for $25.  The one I was working on above is already up in the shop here.  Hopefully I will get more and more drawings up there and my little French sketches can be spread out in people's homes all over.  Surely I can't be the only francophile, right?  If so, I am happy to wallpaper my own walls with images from my French adventure.

2 comments:

  1. I'm practically drooling in envy over your drawing skills. Oh, my god. SO jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Practice, practice, practice. I am trying to teach myself some discipline by drawing everyday. It has taken me a very long time to get to this point, and I still feel as though I have a while to go before I'll be happy with my abilities. It is so fun though, I love it!

    ReplyDelete